Sydney’s #1 line marking service provider.
DULUX Roadmaster Chlorinated Rubber
ROADMASTER A1 is a single pack, fast dry coating based on a durable alkyd modified chlorinated rubber resin. Recommended for marking roadways, car parks and where long term durability is required, typically factory and warehouse floors.
- Highly durable, rapid dry coating.
- Low dusting giving sharp edge lines.
- Excellent resistance to exterior exposure
Centerline is a quick durable solvent bourne road marking paint. It is formulated to give high wear resistance with excellent DURABILITY. It is a high speed line application using airless application with glass bead deposition – speed 20-30km/hour.
- Touch dry after 3 minutes
- Typical film thickness: 150 microns (dry), 375 Microns (wet).
- No pick up time: 10 minutes
Ennis Flint Crushed Quartz Slip Resistant
Crushed Quartz is naturally frosty to translucent in appearance, reduces chemical and water absorption, and is resistant to oil, petrol and diesel, effectively extending the life of the road pavement.
- Appearance: small translucent glass like stones
- Odour: None
- Specific Gravity (Density): 2.5 – 2.7kg/L
- Slip resistant to the Australian Standards Safety Compliance.